Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

start-summer midday blues

hi mes back
as usual we engineering students have no specific holiday time of the year and now being march the weather is absolutely gruelling
anyways leme share my mid day blues with you

we had graph theory class and our lecturer is quite good @the subject but today even he cud not bring ny enthu in us so he stuck to dronin about it
my half-asleep eyes (due to the heat) would only see weird patterns on the board , the whole class being set to sleep-wit-the-open-eye mode no one bothered (except the class nerds).i was pestering my friend to start a game of tic tac toe to which she dutifully responded "what?????" well our lec is one of her fav's so....but she was yawnin too as i furiously wished i had mints to chew nuts to munch books to read or nythin that wud keep me awake
finally after an hour and 5 mins of droning he went only to be replaced by our math lecturer here atleast we cud do something as she does not mind a bit of chatter unlike the sir
so the whole class went on a talking spree as our mam tried her level(4ft 5inches)best to control the class her attempts in vain
i went on to play pin ball in my frens mob while analysing how to spend the next two hours in the extra myu p class like dumb dolls coz our sir is very strict unless u have doubts no talkin allowed
but lady luck showered on us her blessings as the class was cancelled and we cud go home

moral:believe in miracles they do happen and carry mints along wherever you go coz boredom can be fatal

3 comments:

chandrakumar said...

oy yeh kya ho raha hai
u sleep in class!!!!!!!!1
whatever just enjoing in class is better than sleepin yaar
here are the list of things u can do

.play bulls and bears
.play pen fight(1 pen each,jis kisi ka pen girta hai first ,vo out;
.comment on the teachers or n weather or any other topic for tht matter
.aur bhi bahut hai yaar

xtremely_insane said...

abey ck,we have much better things to do,samjha?ur suggestions are excellent....and i am excellent at sarcasm :p
now tell me lady,am i not right? :p

zonko said...

I used to write postcards to friends during my classes.
Once, my Basic Chem Engg teacher took a surprise test 'cos he was suspicious I wasn't writing notes but something else instead

poor guy didn't know that I'd read up on steel-manufacturing 'cos I'd been that bored in hostel... so I got 9/10 and the rest of the class got mad at me.

yeah miracles happen :)