Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

holi ke din

hmm wat do i say about holi
last year when i was in second sem (my first year in coll) i was not knowing the traditional way of celebrating holi
which is smash eggs(yuck i know)
some ppl came to me and asked to play holi to which i said no
and the guts of them to try and forcibly colour me!!!!
i am not the one to take nonsense and i simply removed my nice high heeled slipper and whacked two guys with it
they got scared and literally ran off yea-when it comes to guts most guys dont have them nyways
thats last year
this year was quite a contrast- i thought for a change lemme get into the festive spirit and play -no eggs though but this year there was noone visible in 10 meter circumference of mine when i came to pick my bike from the parking lot and they were literally in statue position
smiling to myself just came home

1 comment:

chandrakumar said...

yappa
isse yeh seekh milta hai
ki
never to cross weirdo gals
and never to play holi with gals wearing sandals
well yaar u shouldnt have done that
(im saying this coz id ve been in the recieving end if i were with u last yr)